Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Selca...

...stands for self camera. Which was kind of the assignment this week---self portrait. Can I say I fail? I fail. This one was tough for two reasons: 1)the technicalities of it and 2) the posing [which I suck at]. Anyway, here they are.

In a way this picture kind of really represents me. Plain background = the boring me. The mexi shirt and braids = my ethnicity. Glasses = my nerdy self. Not looking at the camera = shyness or my "I don't care about you" attitude, just kidding. Yeah, maybe you can get some other interpetations from it? I don't know.
(original)


(greyscale)





This one was a contender. Also, it may look like I used a flash for these pictures, but I did not. They were taken in my bedroom with the blinds up and a blue bedsheet as my background...another reason why I fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment