Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ho Ho Ho It's Magic!!!!

you knoooow! Kinda. We learned how to face swap in my photo class today! It's exciting! I practiced with a couple of photos I took on my birthday of my brother and dad. My bros wouldn't look at the camera at the same time and it killed me! But I changed that!


BUT FIRST! I must show this photo this way cause it cracked my dad up so much! I cut it into three parts to make it look like this. Take your time looking at the first two handsome guys. You'll get a kick out of the last!


So here are the two photos that I wanted to combine. Michael and my dad are looking at the camera, but Matt isn't.


Here, Matt is looking at the camera...but my dad and Michael aren't! GRRRRR!



 BAM! Now ALL three of them are looking at the camera! Crazy huh???


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so cool. You're becoming quite the pro. I am proud of you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete